Sunday, September 7, 2014

photos on exhibit

I didn't realize how long it's been. I haven't blogged since November.

Anyone that's ever had an interaction with me has been bombarded by my obsession with New Orleans. Give me 10 minutes and you'll know all about Mardi Gras and the African-American sub-cultures that grew out of segregation. 15 minutes and you'll know of my passion for the Mardi Gras Indian sub-culture in particular.

I managed to get some of my photos of Mardi Gras Indians displayed at the local Starbucks earlier this year (or was that last year?). But because of the location in the store, no one noticed.

Now I have 16 of my photos hanging at Nancy's Airfield Cafe in Stow MA. If you haven't been to Nancy's, it's worth the trip from anywhere. Killer breakfasts and wonderful dinners. Locally sourced ingredients and an ever changing menu.

Nancy, in addition to her culinary artistry is also a sculptor. She really enjoys the opportunity to let artists show their work in her Cafe.

She also likes to support the artists by staging a reception for them and their work. To that end, on September 14th from 3:30 - 5:00 pm, I'll be having a reception/viewing at Nancy's. Refreshments will be served,. Please come by and view my phtoss, some of which have never been seen before.

The address is 302 Boxboro Rd. in Stow.

Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment