Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pratt's Mill

A million distractions go by, I realize that I hadn't done much in the way of actual shooting for too long.

I witnessed an incredible morning scene yesterday along the "arch of color" on Route 27 by the Sudbury River. Oh, if only I had my camera with me. The low air temperature and the relative warmth of the water created a low hanging fog. Add to that the morning sunlight and you had a photographer's dream.

So this morning I brought the camera along for the same ride. But the 20 degree temperature swing meant no photo opps. Instead, I went to the site of Pratt's Mill, which is right around the corner from #35. I'd been saying "gotta stop with the camera" for several weeks. Today was the day. Some interesting clouds and some still water helped create some pleasing visuals.

I hope you like them.






No comments:

Post a Comment